Working for CIMSOLUTIONS
Freelancers and Suppliers
Are you looking for interesting IT projects? CIMSOLUTIONS has been offering interesting and challenging assignments to IT talent for years. There is a wide range of interim assignments for the self-employed and IT expert employed by third parties.
CIMSOLUTIONS has concluded long-term agreements with a large number of clients, where we employ both freelancers and third-party IT experts.
Do you want to focus on an interim assignments in which you can make full use of your talent? Then join the CIMSOLUTIONS network! We offer:
- A daily changing range of new interesting IT interim assignments;
- IT assignments for a variety of roles, such as Test Professional, Architect, Business Analyst, Information Analyst, Software Engineer (Java, .NET, Embedded), Project Manager, Consultant, Administrator and (much) more;
- An excellent contract settlement;
- The certainty of a financially strong party;
- For self-employed persons we work with a Model Agreement, approved by the Tax Authorities;
- Access to our extensive knowledge management system and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Independence and freedom within a collegial environment in which your commitment is appreciated!
Are you interested? Then we would like to meet you in a person. During this interview, we jointly determine deployment options at our clients. For more information you can contact Reinhard Schutte or Pim de Jong, available on telephone number 0347 - 368100 and via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A selection from our assignments
We receive hundreds of new assignments every month, so if there is not immediately an interesting IT interim assignment, there is a good chance that there will be a suitable one soon. The assignments below give a global picture of what we have to offer. If you have a different expertise, or if it does not exactly match your experience, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss other more fitting opportunities.
A detailed description of the different projects is available in Dutch.